Enter our exclusive PointsBet Referral Code upon registration. Get a review of the sportsbook.
- See player offers on PointsBet Australia. T&Cs Apply.
Please note Pointsbet referral and Pointsbet promo code are not the same and both do not grant any additional offers
PointsBet Registration Code: Promotions & Specials
|Pointsbet Australia||Daily Specials||Pointsbet Referral Code|
|Pointsbet First Deposit||T&C's apply||GET POINTSBET CODE|
|PointsBet ARL & NRL Specials||T&C's apply||GET POINTSBET CODE|
|PointsBet Horse Racing Specials||T&C's apply||GET POINTSBET CODE|
|PointsBet Other Sports||GET POINTSBET CODE|
Disclaimer: The daily specials, referral codes, and registration links are not aimed at players from the NSW region, in tune with the new NSW regulations. The NSW players are not eligible for the same.
Please note Pointsbet referral and Pointsbet promo code are not the same and both do not grant any additional offers
- 1 PointsBet Registration Code: Promotions & Specials
- 2 Signing up with Pointsbet AU: A Quick Guide & Some Tips
- 3 FAQ: Key Questions About PointsBet Australia
- 4 A Closer Look on What PointsBet Has to Offer
- 5 PointsBet Mobile App & Site: Easy to Use & Smooth
- 6 Our Review: It Can bet the King of Sportsbooks in Australia
- 7 Top 3 Alternatives to Pointsbet Australia
- 8 Top 3 Questions About Pointsbet
Signing up with Pointsbet AU: A Quick Guide & Some Tips
Pointsbet is a fully regulated sports betting provider within the Australian market. The site offers a large range of sports that players can bet on, and even has more unorthodox bet offerings such as politics and entertainment. However, they are primarily a sports betting provider and this is what will be reviewed throughout.
Given that they are a regulated betting platform, they require new members to follow a signup process. This confirms eligibility and allows the player to create a unique login. The process is outlined below.
- Click the sign-up button in the red box at the top right of the home page
- Account information: provide an email address along with a password for the account
- Personal details: provide full name, date of birth and gender
- Residency details: provide a valid Australian address along with state and postcode
- Agree to terms and conditions and click Join Pointsbet to complete the registration process
- Enter our exclusive Pointsbet Registration Code upon registration. Please note Pointsbet referral and Pointsbet promo code are not the same and both do not grant any additional offers
Tips: Players do not need to make a deposit when signing up to Pointsbet. They can provide banking information after completing the sign-up process and then deposit funds.
FAQ: Key Questions About PointsBet Australia
Although Pointsbet is a regulated and established sports betting provider, new visitors to the site will want some questions clarified before signing up. There are plenty of ifs and buts about which sports betting provider to register with, and the section below will explain many of the more common questions asked regarding Pointsbet.
Q. Can I withdraw my winnings easily from the site?
Players need to complete the verification process in order to withdraw their funds without restriction. Account verification can also be done shortly after the signup process, which will remove the chances of delayed withdrawals down the line.
Q. Do I need to verify my account?
Australian gambling regulations ask that all online betting providers follow a verification process for their members. Pointsbet follows these regulations strictly and all players will be asked to verify their accounts. This is a normal process and provides an added security element.
Q. How does Pointsbet ensure that their members gamble responsibly?
Firstly, members can set various limits shortly after signing up with Pointsbet. These limits include deposit limits and time frame limits in which funds can actually be deposited. For example, a player may set a $50 deposit limit and set the account up so that they cannot exceed this amount for each calendar month.
Q. Is the customer service team easily accessible?
Customer support is available from 6 am to midnight 7 days a week. The site has a contact number and an email address available for players to get in touch with the support team.
Q. Is there a Pointsbet Sign-Up Code I could use?
Please note Pointsbet referral and Pointsbet Sign-Up code are not the same and both do not grant any additional offers
A Closer Look on What PointsBet Has to Offer
Ergonomy: A Very Cool Site
The site has a very cool blend of black and red coloring to be consistent with their logo. They also have sports listed alongside symbols associated with that sport which is a little different to most sites. In addition to this, the site is carefully structured in list formats and with drop-down menus. Pointsbet has a whole section of their site dedicated to helping players understand spread betting. This can be accessed at the bottom of the home page and gives players all the knowledge they need to make informed spread betting decisions.
Sports & Odds: Probably the Best Sportsbook in Australia
- Upcoming events
The site provides conclusive details on upcoming sporting events. Members can browse these as they please, and odds are displayed a few days before each event. This gives players time to do their own research and figure out which event they want to bet on.
- Competitive odds
The odds available with Pointsbet are quite competitive compared with other sports betting providers. This means that the value offered through their odds is at least the same or higher across the various sports available. This holds true across most of the sports available on the site.
- Market Depth
Pointsbet offers a huge range of markets for particular sports on the site. For certain team sports such as AFL and NRL, there are quite literally well over 100 available bets. The market depth is somewhat less for other events such as tennis and golf, but Pointsbet still offers an extensive range of markets.
- Popular bets advertised
Pointsbet does a good job of marketing the most popular bets across the top of the home page. This is a feature that is based on the volume of players choosing a particular bet as well as the value of the odd provided. Games involving odds of over 2.0 are often displayed, which offer players a chance for greater returns should they pick correctly.
- Separate horse racing section
This is in terms of the displayed odds on the site. On the sports page, players will see odds for current and upcoming sports on the left, and odds for upcoming horse races on the right. The sections are most likely segregated due to the fact that Pointsbet has close to 100 or more horse races available to bet on each day.
Banking Options: Not that Good But at Least There are No Extra Fees
Deposit: Pointsbet shows 3 deposit methods available at the bottom of their home page. Besides this, no other information concerning fees or processing times is given. The 3 methods available are listed below.
- Visa– no information provided for the minimum amount, fees or processing times
- Poli internet banking – no information provided for the minimum amount, fees or processing times
- MasterCard – no information provided for the minimum amount, fees or processing times
To actually make the deposit players can just go to ‘my account’ and select deposit to add funds to the account. Besides these 3 methods, there are no other available deposit options listed on the site.
Withdrawals: To make withdrawal players need to follow the same guideline as mentioned above. Players need to just go to ‘my account’ and request a withdrawal to start the process. The methods available to do so are far from extensive, and in fact, there are only 2 available. These 2 are listed below.
- Poli internet banking– no processing times, fees or minimums indicated
- Bank transfer – no processing times, fees or minimum amount indicated
As mentioned previously, players will need to complete the verification process to avoid any hold-ups when processing their request. They will also need to specify the desired withdrawal method to ensure things go smoothly.
Customer Support Quality: Not One of the Best
The site has a moderate customer support platform in place. They have a contact number and an email link on the sites help page. The site has recently implemented a live chat service also. The support team is available for 18 hours a day between 6 am and midnight. Pointsbet has a total of 3 available customer support methods that players can use to contact the team. The support team is available 7 days a week between the hours of 6 am and midnight. Given that the team is available 18 hours a day, members should not have issues in being able to reach a support agent. The 3 methods are listed below.
- Live chat: There is a live chat option on the site, yet this is also only manned between the hours of 6 am and midnight. Outside of these hours, players will be unable to get live help with their requests.
- Email: There is an email address available from the sites help page, yet there is no indication as to how long it will take to get a response via this method. Players will need to create a support ticket and wait for a response, which could take several days.
- Phone line: For players who would prefer to speak to a customer representative in person, there is a contact number available on the site. The fees associated with this service are unclear, and members could well be charged.
PointsBet Mobile App & Site: Easy to Use & Smooth
- iOS and Android availability: Pointsbet has invested in providing both an Apple and Android platform for their members to download. This ensures that members won’t miss out on potential mobile play due to having an unsupported device.
- Small file for download: Other sports betting apps take up an awful lot of space on a users device once downloaded. The Pointsbet app is different since it only takes up a little over 10mb on any device. The small file size does not indicate inferior quality by any means.
- Quickly processed bets: Unlike other apps in the same space, the Pointsbet app process bets very quickly and without the usual delay and occasional failure of other apps on the market.
- Mobile Offers: To see the mobile offers you will have to register on Pointsbet, just remember to enter the Pointsbet Referral Code Australia. Please note Pointsbet referral and Pointsbet promo code are not the same and both do not grant any additional offers
- Easy login: Players can choose to remain logged in on their device to avoid having to log in and out of the site all the time. This allows them to place bets quickly and will depend less on their Internet connection like with mobile sites.
- Full spread bet range: Pointsbet has positioned itself as a sports betting provider with a heavy focus on spread betting. With this being the case, it would be expected that players could access the same bets from the mobile and desktop site. And this is exactly what is available.
Our Review: It Can bet the King of Sportsbooks in Australia
Pointsbet Australia is an up and coming sports betting provider with a focus on spread betting as their competitive advantage. The range of sports offered are some of the most comprehensive available in the Australian market. In addition to this, they have over 100 market offerings on select sports, which is quite large. They have a growing customer base, and this is no surprise given the extensive offerings. The site also has a great selection of horse racing events on a daily basis. To go along with this, the odds offered are around the average seen with other providers.
It is a bit of a drawback to the site that there are no live betting options and also no live streaming available. Players are often looking for these services in order to try and hunt down better odds due to play fluctuations. The lack of this feature could potentially drive customers towards other platforms. The site also has a very weak range of deposit and withdrawal methods. To conclude, the site is an exciting prospect yet they need to expand their range of services in terms of payment methods and live streaming options.
Top 3 Alternatives to Pointsbet Australia
Betfair Australia is a major sports betting provider in the Australian market. Players can enjoy a unique system through this provider since it follows an exchange format. This being said, players who feel intimidated by a wealth of information may search out simpler options. Players can potentially find better odds with Betfair Australia, but the system is complicated and takes time to understand.
On Unibet, you can play Sports. It is definitely one of the most interesting operators in Australia. What we love about Unibet are the mobile applications which are really innovative and easy to use. If you are a mobile betting fan then you should download them. Unibet also has a lot of daily specials on horse racing, so it is perfect for Australian Punter.
This is a safe choice since Bet365 won’t disappoint you. It definitely deserves its reputation On bet365 you can get pretty much everything so it is a great choice. What is more, their site and mobile application are very easy to use. Although, it is true that it can get a bit overwhelming for new players.
Top 3 Questions About Pointsbet
Q. Does the site enforce any wager minimums?
The site enforces a strict $1 minimum on all bets placed through the site.
Q. Does Pointsbet offer live betting?
At this moment in time, Pointsbet does not provide a live betting option for its members. Players will need to place all wagers before an event starts to ensure that the bet is placed.
Q. How many sports can I bet on with Pointsbet?
The site offers a great range of sports and markets that members can bet on. Sports are also not limited to just Australian markets, and the site offers a wealth of worldwide sports to bet on.
PointsBet Code Validity: December 2020